Title: Paralegal - Litigation Location: Redwood Shores, California, Broomfield, Colorado, Burlington, Massachusetts
About the Litigation Paralegal Position: Responsibilities:
- Issuing legal holds.
- Document management.
- Acquiring email, ordering computer imaging.
- Working with multiple groups within the Company to gather support for litigation projects.
- Various e-discovery tasks
- Review and analysis of agreements, invoices, various contract documents
- BA/BS and/or a Paralegal Certificate.
- 5 years of prior law firm or in-house experience.
- History of demonstrating initiative, attention to detail, and the ability to work independently.
- Understanding of court rules and procedures.
- Previous work in corporate e-discovery.
- Ability to manage and organize a variety of tasks, evaluate alternatives quickly, meet deadlines and provide meaningful and prudent assistance and support to internal clients will be more heavily valued.
- Sense of humor, collegial personality, instinctively good judgment and impeccable integrity and professionalism.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
If interested, please forward your resume to Jonathan Gamble at email@example.com .
Please go to https://irecruitment.oracle.com for a list of all available opportunities.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Oracle supports workforce diversity and is an equal employment opportunity employer.Qualifications:
Provides paralegal support to one of the Legal Department's specialty practice groups.
Drafts legal agreements, correspondence and other legal documents. Proficient in a specific area of law. Responds to legal inquiries. Performs legal research and legal filings. Other various projects as assigned.
Duties and tasks are standard with some variation. Completes own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures. Computer proficient. Has strong management, research and organizational skills and is detail oriented. Strong written and verbal communication skills. BA/BS degree or related experience and 2 - 5 years relevant legal experience. Paralegal certificate preferred.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.