The Litigation Support EDiscovery Manager works with the Firm’s consultation of Electronic Discovery Reference Model (EDRM) best practices and procedures to its clients, employees/partners, and other internal support staff. Responsible for Electronic Supplemental Information (ESI) collection, culling, filtering, de-duplication and analytics strategies and processes. This role will work directly with multiple in-house litigation attorneys and paralegals.
- Work with the General Counsel’s team on the collection, preparation and production of electronic data. Provide expertise on the collection, metadata and processing of various documents as part of eDiscovery as well as provide training to others on the litigation technology applications, as needed. Develop, implement and review processing and process improvements.
- Use global knowledge and understanding of eDiscovery practices to provide technical solutions to the General Counsel’s office that will assist in effectively and efficiently meeting EDRM obligations.
- Collaborate with outside contractors and third party vendors to process discovery requests, as needed, while managing vendor contracts and ensuring all vendors adhere to appropriate contract requirements.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with local and firmwide IT Department to stay abreast of the Firm’s technology initiatives and objectives
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 5+ years’ experience working with litigation and EDiscovery programs
- Experience with record management policies and practices
- Proven experience interacting (in-person) at a high-level with attorneys
- Ability to adhere to strict time deadlines
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced proficiency of Windows Operating Systems, network storage and archival technologies
- Advanced knowledge of the concepts, management and processing of ESI as they relate to discovery collections, review and processing tools and applications
- Global knowledge and understanding of EDiscovery practices
- Understanding of Windows-based computer system with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of litigation process/workflow
- Knowledge of cost effective solutions to collect, process, host, review and produce electronic evidence in high exposure litigation
- Self-directed and able to independently create solutions and provide recommendations
- Leadership, networking, and interpersonal skills with an ability to develop productive working relationships with others
A little about us:
RSM US LLP is the nation’s leading provider of audit, tax and consulting services focused on the middle market.