We are seeking a Limited Medical Radiology Technologist (LMRT)
to join our CareNow Clinic and be a key member of our patient focused facility. We are seeking a great addition to the team who feels patient care is as important as we do.
We offer an excellent benefits package, competitive salary and growth opportunities. Join our team and share your skills and talents with the nation's largest private provider of healthcare services.
The HCA Physician Services Group (PSG)
is the physician and practice management solution for the Hospital Corporation of America (HCA). PSG operates more than 800 practices, 78 urgent care clinics , and partners with HCA's 165 hospitals to structure employed provider programs, professional service agreements, and joint ventures that offer the communities we serve high quality, cost effective care. We manage a collection of highly motivated healthcare professionals and innovative leaders who are committed to excellence in every aspect of their career.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- May participate on teams to improve operations, staff retention and employee engagement
- Works assigned schedule and notifies management of absence or tardiness according to policy and practice.
- May be required to work alternate shifts and may be required to float to other clinic locations.
- Works as a team member to ensure clinic efficiencies are within guidelines.
- Provides support as needed and requested to providers
- Follows company established scripts and protocols including Patient Triage and Patient Call Backs.
- Capable of performing all x-ray views according to provider's orders, clinical practice under state law and in compliance with company policy and procedures. Documents the patient record according to established clinical practice and company policies and procedures.
- Performs drug screens, uranalysis and other in-house lab tests accurately. Processes specimens for reference laboratories
- Is cross trained to check patients in and out of the computer
- Maintains, calibrates and performs controls on lab/x-ray equipment daily. Inspects and reports artifacts from the x-ray screen. Operates equipment according to policy and manufacturer guidelines. Completes semi-annual X-Ray inspections.
- Maintains records and logs on activities including inhouse lab work, drug screens, x-rays, and lab work sent out to other labs. Performs equipment audits as scheduled
- Ensures the occupational client's preference card is followed and occupational procedures are adhered to.
- Participates in regular staff meetings keeps informed of information, polices, practices, memos and expectations.
- Works closely with the Center Manager, Medical Staff, Front Desk Coordinator and all clinic staff to maintain smooth operations and high customer satisfaction
- Maintains confidentiality of patient, employee and proprietary
- Degree from an accredited school of Radiological Sciences Required. Please note completed education must be listed on application to be considered.
- One year of clinical experience is highly preferred. This can include externships, student rotations, and/or any other experienced gained during education.
- Must have a current LMRT license per state requirements.
- BLS Certification required (or must be obtained within 30 days of hire).