Title: Learning Management System Administrator
Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for an LMS Administrator near Glendale, CA. This is a long-term temporary opportunity. As an LMS Administrator you will be responsible for supporting internal and external learning management systems. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this LMS Administrator job include:
• Maintaining learning course catalog database
• Manage accuracy of learner profiles (creating profiles, validating access, merging profiles and data, reviewing transcripts, etc.)
• Serve as Subject Matter Expert and advise other administrators on learning development processes
• Manage the customer service inbox and phone calls to troubleshoot and resolve issues and requests
• Report generation and distribution
• Create invoices for external clients
• Other various duties as assigned
• Must have experience with CORNERSTONE Learning Management System
• Minimum of 2-3 years of experience providing administrative support for learning systems for 5,000+ users
• Minimum of 2 years of experience supporting training organization
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Good attention to detail and analytics
• Ability to multi-task and work efficiently in fast-paced environment
• Advanced PC Skills required: Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint (Access a plus)
Pay for this position is up to $30/hr. depending on experience. This is a long-term temporary opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this LMS Administrator job near Glendale, CA or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.