At Vivint Solar, we're changing the way people generate and consume power. We believe that people should have a choice between using outdated, dirty technologies and using innovative, clean solutions to produce the energy they use to live every day. That's why we're making it easy for millions of people nationwide to choose to go solar. Simply stated, we're doing work that really makes a difference.
To undertake such a huge task, we need a Loan Account Specialist that will be a solid contributor and leader within the Processing department. We are looking for a Loan Account Specialist that is ready to jump in and help our fast growing business grow even faster. The right candidate will utilize strong organizational, process oriented, and technical skills to understand how to effectively facilitate each account through the process.
You'll change the world by...
- Ensuring all incoming loan contracts are processed accurately and efficiently
- Submitting documents for funding through third party loan provider portals
- Drive and manage multiple accounts through a complex multi-step process working with internal business partners to eliminate off process situations
- This job involves regular and recurring work situations of moderate to intense levels of complexity
You'll do that with your...
- Excellent skills in dealing with high volume of documents
- Provide an exceptional level of quality service for internal and external customers.
- Must be extremely detail-oriented
- Adaptable to process improvements and changes
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Maintain high level of efficiency and accuracy
- This position operates from specific guidelines and directions; the individual will receive a moderate level of supervision
You'll know you're ready if you...
- Have a high school diploma
- 1-2 years experience in Customer Service and/or data entry
- Computer skills including but search engine navigation, typing and understanding basic programs such as Word, Excel, Email, Google Apps, etc.
One more thing...you'll be required to submit to a criminal history check, drug screening, and obtain clearance from the state based upon the state requirements.
Vivint Solar is a proud promoter of employment opportunities to our Military and Veterans. We, an equal opportunity employer, do not consider any protected traits (e.g. race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, non-job-related disability, age, or any other protected trait) when hiring-under federal, state and local laws.
A little about us:
Vivint Solar (NYSE: VSLR) is a leading provider of distributed solar energy to residential customers in the United States.