Adecco Group, world leader in recruitment of office and financial professionals seeks a Loan Closer for our client, a leader in financial services/banking in the Pittsburgh PA area.
Contract: 3 months
Schedule: Hours would be 10-7pm
The main function of a Loan Closer is to prepare and verify closing documents during the completion of real estate transactions.
A typical Loan Closer is responsible for coordinating all aspects of the closing process, ensuring that all terms of the sale are met.
• Ensure necessary documentation is obtained and reviewed prior to closing/disbursing
• Review and clear all underwriting stipulations in an efficient, accurate and time-sensitive manner
• Adhere to all State, Federal, and organizational regulations and guidelines
• Enter loan applications into the data processing systems and track the loan progress as needed
• Assure accurate, timely, and efficient support of the Financial Service Representatives through a cooperative effort
• Open, close and process accounts and services generated by Financial Service Representatives in a back office capacity
• Responsible for compliance with the Fair and Accurate Credit Transactions Act (FACTA), the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) and the Anti-Money Laundering Act, including monitoring for any illegal activity as it applies to this position.
• These workers will be inputting information in system, reconciling with title companies, verifying fees and generating the closing disclosure.
• They are looking for a main focus of getting candidates with good closing experience.
• Knowledge of all Conventional, FHA/VA loans types would be helpful but would not disqualify if they do not have all three.
• High School diploma or equivalent work experience
• 2-4 years' experience
• Experience with online data processing preferred
• Extensive knowledge of real estate documentation requirements and the closing process
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proven computer skills
• Demonstrated organizational skills
• Demonstrated teamwork and customer service skills
•Seeking those with the ability to multi-task
•Required are good Time management skills (ability to prioritize)
•Must be a team player and attention to detail is going to be very important as well.
•They should also have good communication skills for when talking to title agencies.
(Loss mitigation or loan closing experince is required!!!!!!)
Overall required- Good Communication Skills, Organized, Team player and Knowledge of a closing disclosure
How to Apply:
To be considered for this position, you must use the "apply now" button to submit your resume. If you have questions about the position, please contact Tracy Giddy.
Important information: This position is being recruited for by Adecco's National Recruitment Center, not your local Adecco Branch Office. To be considered for this position, you must use the "apply now" button to submit your resume.
The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world.
We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions.
Adecco Group offers benefits including Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans and Service/Anniversary Bonus opportunities. Adecco Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.