Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Technology works as a strategic partner with Morgan Stanley business units and the world's leading technology companies to redefine how we do business in ever more global, complex, and dynamic financial markets. Morgan Stanley's sizeable investment in technology results in quantitative trading systems, cutting-edge modelling and simulation software, comprehensive risk and security systems, and robust client-relationship capabilities, plus the worldwide infrastructure that forms the backbone of these systems and tools. Our insights, our applications and infrastructure give a competitive edge to clients' businesses-and to our own.
MS Wealth Management (MSWM) Technology
Morgan Stanley Wealth Management (MSWM) Technology is the global technology department responsible for the design, development, delivery and support of the technical solutions behind the products and services used by the Morgan Stanley Wealth Management (MSWM) business. The department is comprised of 10 organizations: Sales, Banking & Corporate-Client Technology, Investment Products & Markets Technology, Client Reporting, Core Processing, Private and International Wealth Management Technology, Technology Integration Office, Enterprise Infrastructure & Production Management, Capital Markets Application & Data Services, Deployment Planning & Release Management, and the Chief Operating Office. Morgan Stanley Wealth Management (MSWM) Technology works with large scale databases such as DB2 and SQL Server, proprietary and non-proprietary messaging software, a broad variety of vendor products, numerous financial exchanges and regulatory entities, and programming languages ranging from .Net and Java to Cobol and VB.Net.
1.Manage deliverables of the Banking and Lending program i.e. leading sub-projects through analysis, design, testing, migration and implementation.
2. Lead functional requirements gathering sessions with the business. Document and validate functional requirements with the business. Assist in the review of functional requirements with IT.
3. Interface with business users to help define the business processes as well as gather, analyze, and document business requirements.
4. Ensures the process outputs needed by the project team are created in a timely fashion including business and functional requirements, use cases, flow diagrams, etc.
5. Tracks the key output documents and notifies the project team of changes and potential impacts to project requirements; initiates change request when needed. Support the Development Lead and the Project Manager to maintain the artifacts in Delivery Tracker on time
6. Liaise with key stakeholders to determine priorities and challenges
7. Conduct workshops and interviews with stakeholders
8. Define & manage business specifications end-to-end and act as facilitator between the Operations Change the bank team, IT and other areas such as reporting, finance, legal & compliance etc.
9. Execute Analysis & Design in different stages of the project
10. Detailed test planning and coordination of testing activities front-to-back in cooperation with other involved areas
11. Conduct workshops and interview with stakeholders
12. Work with QA and Business Owners to develop QA/UAT test plans/cases.
Skills Required Mandatory
• Excellent knowledge of the Misys Loan IQ Batch Execution Framework
• Expertise in development with Misys Loan IQ APIs
• Expertise in underlying Misys Loan IQ data model and components
• Expertise in Loan IQ table maintenance
• Good SQL skills
• Working knowledge of DB2 on Linux
• Working knowledge of Red Hat Linux/Windows
• Working knowledge of MQ Series
• Ability to troubleshoot / follow a methodical approach to problem resolution
• A sound knowledge of loan transactions and processing, including P/L events and fees
• Experience of Event Manager configuration and setup
• Knowledge of Loan IQ GL accounting
• Experience of working with data feeds and interfaces from Loan IQ
• Interpersonal skills good verbal & written skills required to interact with global teams
• Strong analytical and organizational skills
• Proficiency with MS Office programs, such as Excel, PowerPoint, Visio
• Knowledge of Securities based Lending products, including Non-Purpose Lending
A little about us:
Since its founding in 1935, Morgan Stanley and its people have helped redefine the meaning of financial services.