Plano 2 (31062), United States of America, Plano, Texas
Loan Modification Ops Support
This is a key support role within the Loss Mitigation Operations Department, undertaking a range of routine day-to-day tasks as well as providing more detailed support to individual projects and work programs within the department as needed. The needs of this role will change frequently, based on the needs of the department.
- Responsible for daily, weekly, and monthly reporting and reconciliation.
- Identify, research, solve, and/or respond to inquiries of intermediate complexity.
- Limited participation in project-based tasks.
- Other support tasks as needed.
Key Skills & Competencies
- Outside the box thinker.
- Microsoft Office knowledge.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Able to research and resolve a wide variety of issues and queries using independent judgment with little or no assistance.
- Able to follow directions and execute tasks efficiently following outlined procedures and meeting the regulatory and customer experience requirements.
- May make effective independent decisions, when necessary.
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent certification, or Military experience.
- At least 1 year default mortgage experience.
- Knowledge of excel and other Microsoft Office products.
- 3 years default mortgage experience.
- Excel proficiency, including ability to create pivot tables, perform Vlookups, create charts and graphs, and familiarity with text to columns and Excel formulas.
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
A little about us:
Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, Capital One® offers a broad array of financial products and services to consumers.