Oliver Evans (18222), United States of America, Wilmington, Delaware
Loan Operations, Agency Loan Servicing - Wilmington, DE
Capital One Commercial Operations is looking for experienced candidates to support the growing commercial loan syndications and Capital Markets loan sales and trading. Agency Loan Servicing supports loan syndications where Capital One is Administrative Agent Bank. They handle day to day loan activity and maintenance, and serve as liaison between borrowers and syndicate lenders for life of loan activity. The role includes analytical components related to various loan/fee accruals and calculations as well as ongoing reconciliation and remediation. Great communication skills and product knowledge is also critical to success in order to clearly convey complex concepts and issues in a clear and concise way and to people with varying levels of product knowledge; as well as to work collaboratively among stakeholders and help facilitate ongoing change management.
Some of the primary functions of the role include:
- Control and manage a portfolio of active credit facilities serving as the Loan Administrative Agent for Commercial Syndicated Loans
- Process loan requests (draw downs, pay downs, interest payments); interest and exchange rate fixing, manual interest and fee calculations, as well as, billing and liquidations
- Coordinate and process loan trading activity, including settlement coordination, obtaining required consents, and updating/maintaining the loan register
- Work closely with respective business units and other internal partners to align needs and provide support as needed
- Perform manual loan tracking enhancements, cash breaks analysis, reconciliations of interest fees and letters of credit, and comprehensive testing of system enhancements
- Review of, and extraction from, legal documents for compliance, interpretation and operational viability and support
- Develop, design, and implement inter-departmental controls and risk reducing processes with the primary goal of maintaining accurate books and records
- Serve as liaison for both borrowers and investors by responding, resolving, and expediting inquiries, discrepancies, and special requests
- Prepare and submit periodic (daily and above) departmental and team reports and metrics
- Establish and maintain Customer Satisfaction as the singular priority
- Bachelor's degree or military experience
- Loan syndications servicing experience
- Primary and secondary loan trading experience
- Syndication product/industry knowledge
- Organized and detail oriented
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Systems and market platform experience, particularly ACBS, Loantrak, Clearpar, Intralinks, and Syndtrak
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
A little about us:
Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, Capital One® offers a broad array of financial products and services to consumers.