At Vivint Solar, we are changing the way consumers energize their homes by providing clean and affordable solar power. We are building a worldclass solar energy company that will develop, finance, install, own, and operate residential and commercial solar power projects across the country.
The Solar Processing Team Lead assists the Processing Supervisor to oversee team productivity, procedures and accuracy. The candidate must be willing and available to answer questions from team members, conduct training, and research processes. The candidate must possess strong interpersonal communication skills, attention to detail and skill at solving problems.
You'll make a difference by...
- Interphase and work with training department.
- Oversees on the job training for new employees.
- Works with training department to develop required training documents.
- Assist with the research and implement new and upcoming processes. This includes working with both inside and outside entities to understand and develop these processes to make them more efficient and effective for the company.
- Conduct training on both an individual and group basis.
- Train individuals and team on new processes, upcoming processes and changes to current processes.
- Assist Team Members with daily duties as appropriate.
- Assist in the running of daily reports to verify productivity and efficiency.
- Provide training for individuals and team to correct errors and improve efficiency.
- Mastery of each processes team conducts.
You'll do that with your...
- Computer literacy skills
- Previous telecommunications experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detailoriented with excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Must have professional communication skills
- Prioritization, multitasking, and teamwork skills
- Possess strong interpersonal communication skills
You'll know you're ready if you...
- Associate's degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 1+ years leadership experience
- Previous processing experience preferred
One more thing...you'll be required to submit to a criminal history check, drug screening, and provide local and/or state licensing according to state requirements.
Vivint Solar is a proud promoter of employment opportunities to our Military and Veterans. Vivint Solar, an equal opportunity employer, does not consider any protected traits (e.g. race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, non-job-related disability, age, or any other protected trait) when hiring-under federal, state and local laws.
A little about us:
Vivint Solar (NYSE: VSLR) is a leading provider of distributed solar energy to residential customers in the United States.