Overview: Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter .
Description: Position Summary:
Maintain the cleanliness and appearance of the hotel public areas and provide customers with quality service in a timely and friendly manner. Essential Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Maintains a friendly, efficient, and positive customer service attitude toward customers, clients, and co-workers; is anticipative of/responsive to customer needs.
- Cleans rooms and beds and restocks room supplies; cleans rooms in prescribed manner as requested.
- Monitors linen supplies in rooms and replenishes linen if necessary.
- Cleans refrigerators as required.
- Greets guests in a courteous and professional manner.
- Removes trash, recyclables, and soiled linen from assigned work area.
- Clean and maintain the cleanliness and appearance of the hotel lobby, hallways, public restrooms, and public areas of the hotel.
- Clean and maintain the appearance of the surrounding areas of the hotel, including the entrance, signage and building parameter
- Deep clean assigned areas of the hotel including rooms and public areas, window washing and guest elevators (including elevator tracks).
- Clean and maintain the back of the house area, including the employee break and locker rooms.
Check and replenish supplies and cleaning tools in lobby and meeting room closets.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the stairways by sweeping and mopping the steps and dusting the rails.
- Deliver guest requested items, and return to Housekeeping office after a guest has checked out.
Respond to guest requests in a timely and friendly manner.
- Assist in moving beds and heavy furniture as required during general cleaning.
- Assist in removing Curtain and drapes during cleaning.
- Report any hallway deficiencies to the Manager or Supervisor.
- Retrieve Packages from Receiving and deliver to Housekeeping.
- Employ proper use and maintenance of all equipment and supplies.
- Clean and dust all vending machines and vacuum vending area floors when assigned.
- Maintain high standards of cleanliness.
- Maintain a neat and clean personal appearance.
- Complete all reasonable assignments as requested by management.
- Previous experience in housekeeping or food service is preferred.
- Must able effectively communicate with others and follow written/oral instructions and procedures.
- Ability to move throughout all areas of the property.
- Move objects up and to exceeding 50 pounds with reasonable accommodations.
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.