Coca-Cola Southwest Beverages LLC, is expanding their corporate headquarters in the Dallas, TX market and have several new opportunities to start on 4/1/17 as a result of the recent acquisition by Arca Continental Beverages, a partner with the Coca-Cola Company for over 90 years. These new positions will be part of the new structure and company. The Coca-Cola Southwest Beverages team is comprised of 9 manufacturing facilities and distributes product from 37 locations. We market, produce and deliver bottles of happiness; serving markets throughout Texas, as well as parts of New Mexico, Oklahoma and Arkansas. Our employees are true ambassadors of one of the most recognized brands in the world.
As employees of this great company, we enjoy attractive compensation schemes and comprehensive benefits, along with opportunities for growth and advancement. We invite you to be a part of this dynamic, growing company that has consistently been recognized as a Great Place to Work!
The Local Market Field Service MRC Trainer is responsible for improving the technical competency of Company associates through the sell-in, coordination & facilitation of technical training and certification programs. This position proactively analyzes performance data to identify areas in need of improvement to create an action plan to address opportunities. The Trainer is tasked with improving the capability of the new Equipment Service Operation organization by delivering an effective training curriculum for employees at all levels of the organization.
* Manage and maintain the budget, KBIs, and performance objectives.
* Track associate development including introducing and managing a tracking and reporting system to manage employee technical training
* Train against strategies to support CCSWB's 3 Year Plan and the long-term strategy for Equipment Service Operations:
o Project Select
o Universal Bottle/Can Certification
o Training Center Development
o Employee Assessment Testing & Certification
o Technical Employee On-boarding & New-Hire Training Requirements
o Fix-Right-First-Visit Improvement
o Hub Optimization
o Centralized dispatch (Click Software/FSOC)
o Project Ascent
o Project Leap Year
* Implement new training processes, tools, & methodologies to support a step-change improvement in service delivery, efficiency, and levels of professionalism.
* Implement a training strategy for the Equipment Service Operations Group, including the development of a new curriculum, to ensure consistency of service and procedure across divisions.
* Work closely with Equipment Service Sales and FoodService to ensure that this supports their strategic business priorities and provide ad hoc training support as necessary.
* Coordinate with HR to ensure consistency and utilize the resources and technologies available.
* Assist in the development of the annual training budget ensuring that it supports the overall goals for the Equipment Service Operations organization and is consistent with Operating Budget targets.
* Coordinate with the Development Manager to ensure that policies and procedures are integrated into the organization’s training curriculum. Utilize various communication mediums to heighten awareness of training and supplement the in-person and electronic delivery of training.
* Maintain and account for regional training facilities including training material, tools, parts, props and associated computer and IT equipment.
* High School diploma required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
* Advanced level English
* 3 years of experience with Lead Equipment Services/Field Operations
* 3 years of experience with Planning/Budgeting Annual Training Budget
* Advanced level experience with Microsoft Office and email
* Advanced level presentation skills of training content
* Refrigeration Certification-BE/BR, VEST, BEST, FAST, ABS, JEST
* Expert level experience with creating training material and content/schedules
* Ability to influence and lead
* Expert technical knowledge including SWIPE, fountain installation/repair (including McDonald's), and Cooler/Vending
* Travel: 40% Office; 55% Plant; 5% Travel
This position description is not intended, and should not be construed to be, an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. It is intended, however, to be an accurate reflection of those
principal job elements essential for making decisions related to job performance, employee development and compensation. As such, the incumbent may perform other duties and responsibilities as required.Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.