The person in this position is responsible for providing operational support to the Sacramento office in the areas of front desk reception, mail, records, conference room and mobility workspace services, event coordination and facilities. This position will also provide production support, and requires technical competence in Microsoft applications with a high level of focus on quality, attention to detail and accuracy. The individual must possess well-developed communication and organizational skills and the ability to multi-task while balancing and prioritizing project work with daily responsibilities in a fast-paced environment. Reports to the Office Manager and is a member of the Global Services team.
Local Office Services
- Support front desk administration including greeting visitors, answering calls, maintaining guest and visitor book, temporary badges and fax distribution.
- Manage meeting planning services to include conference room scheduling and set up, video conferencing, catering and maintenance and supplies.
- Support mobility services to include set up of workspace arrangements, maintenance and supplies.
- Assist with coordinating local office events and related activities.
- Maintain an efficient filing system for documents in accordance with firmwide records system.
- Responsible for incoming and outgoing US mail, FedEx and courier services.
- Contact for vendor relations, safety and security, and facility maintenance or repairs including communication to Building Management relative to facility work orders and parking validation/concerns.
- Track data and prepare monthly space utilization report.
- Responsible for maintaining office supplies in conference rooms, and coffee/paper/snack supplies for kitchen.
- Maintenance of common areas in office including inventory, organizing and replenishing supplies.
- Manage various projects from start to finish using Microsoft software and other firm systems or web based applications working with others to ensure quality and timely completion.
- Monitor the internal work request system and marketing website for incoming print requests.
- Print/produce proposals, presentations, reports and other documents from electronic files or hardcopy including any binding and assembly.
- Create CDs, DVDs or flash drives from electronic files.
- Review print jobs for quality and ensure standards and guidelines are met before finalizing print or production projects.
- Coordinate with Project Services to ensure edit and format standards are met.
- Scan and edit documents by making minor changes or importing information before printing.
- Collect and track data related to chargeable cost recovery process.
- Maintain network copiers including toner replacement, troubleshoot issues prior to contacting vendor service, track and follow up on issues to ensure an acceptable uptime.
- Utilize tracking systems to ensure all time and materials are recorded, project work is prepared and tracked, and project instructions and client interactions are fully documented.
- College coursework in administration or hospitality services or minimum of five years equivalent work experience in excellent customer service providing roles in a professional services environment. College degree preferred.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat, web based applications and CD burning software required. Ability to learn various other programs and applications as necessary and/or required.
- Production and printing background through prior experience or education is preferred. Ability to program complex and detailed print work using Fiery or Creo print controllers is a plus.
- User expertise of office technology equipment such as videoconferencing, MFD’s and LCD projectors.
- Experience with formatting, editing, document manipulation and creation.
- Proficient in written and verbal communications.
- Highly reliable with excellent attendance and punctuality record.
- Team player with a professional presence and exceptional customer service, exercising a high level of confidentiality in all work products and communications.
- Effective project planning and negotiation skills with a high energy level and ability to balance and prioritize projects while leveraging others in order to complete daily responsibilities and projects.
- Must be able to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment within established timeframes.
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving, time management and analytical skills.
- Ability to build strong working relationships at all levels, internal and/or external to the organization.
- Demonstrate openness to new challenges, opportunities and continuous learning with flexibility and easily able to adapt to changes.
- Capacity to function in high stress situations attributed to deadlines and client needs.
- Ability to understand and strictly adhere to the quality standards and procedures established by Crowe Horwath including brand standards and guidelines.
- Ability to guide or assist clients on use of software, tools and processes including leveraging technology to solve business problems.
- Able to work flexible hours and schedule based upon project work and peak busy times.
- Ability to work overtime as needed based on project schedules and peak business periods. Estimate an annual average of 5% overtime.
- Ability to lift 30 pounds, extensive walking, standing and bending involved.
The above statements are intended to describe the essential job functions and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties performed by personnel occupying this position.
Visit Crowecareers.com and find out what it's like to work with people who love what they do!
Crowe Horwath LLP (www.crowehorwath.com) is one of the largest public accounting and consulting firms in the United States. Under its core purpose of “Building Value with Values®,” Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities while also helping clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk and performance services. With a total of more than 3,000 personnel, Crowe and its subsidiaries have offices coast to coast. The firm is recognized by many organizations as one of the country's best places to work. Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Horwath International, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world, consisting of more than 150 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 100 countries around the world.
A little about us:
Crowe Horwath LLP is a public accounting, consulting and technology firm dedicated to connecting specialized knowledge with innovative technology to bring value to our clients.