Local Route Driver Route Driver Class A or Class B Airgas Dry Ice Are you seeking a career change that offers Competitive Salaries, Comprehensive Medical Benefits package, 401K Retirement plan with a 50% company match, and Work-life balance? Well "Airgas Dry Ice" is the company match for you! Job Summary:
Airgas Gas Dry Ice Local Route Drivers make 10 - 15 stops per day operating a 26ft Straight Truck (Bobtail). Our Non-hazardous Dry-Ice products are stored an industrial cooler to customers such as, Grocery stores, Military bases, and Medical institutions.
Along the Palo Alto, CA
dedicated route, the Driver will provide world class customer service, assuring that each client is serviced to Airgas customer service and safety standards.
Each driver must perform pre and post trip vehicle inspections per Airgas Safety practices to ensure optimal safety of our employees by documenting deficiencies and ensures all safety items are in good working order. • Schedule: 5:00AM - Monday -Friday • Stops: 10 - 15 stop per week • Loading/Unloading required - Using Electric pilot jack stored on truck to off load
. Benefits of Driving with Airgas Inc!
Airgas offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes optional
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, AD&D, as well as Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance.
- We also offer Vacation, Sick, Paid Holidays, and 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match,
- Tuition Assistance and other perks to take advantage of through our strategic partnerships!
* Airgas is a highly safety driven and customer service oriented company. Applicants should posses the same attitude and high standards in regard to safety and customer service, We use drive-cam, SMITHSAFE, CONE/Goal and all other safety procedures and practices. Qualifications: Qualifications:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- At least 21 years old
- Class A CDL with at least 1 years' CMV experience - experience must be within the last 4 years
- Graduation from an accredited truck driving school with diploma/certificate will count as 1 year of required experience.
- No preventable accidents of any kind in the last 3 years
- No more than 2 minor tickets in the last 3 years
- No serious violation ticket (speeding 15 , reckless driving, etc.) in the last 3 years
- No suspensions of CDL in the last 3 years except for "Failure to pay child support"
- No DUI in the last 7 years
For immediate consideration/ questions regarding Driver positions. Please Call (Recruitment Manager) Michael Powder at (470)389-9925.
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED) preferred.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability