Comcast Spotlight, the advertising sales division of Comcast Cable, helps put the power of cable to use for local, regional and national advertisers. It is focused on providing multi-platform marketing solutions to reach audiences most effectively and efficiently. Headquartered in New York with offices throughout the country, Comcast Spotlight has a presence in nearly 80 markets with approximately 35 million owned and represented subscribers.
Comcast Spotlight offers clients easy-to-buy, easy-to-execute options customized around their business goals. We work with clients to provide them with customized, multi-screen media marketing solutions that utilize our suite of products in the way that's best suited to meet their objectives. Our media solutions provide advertisers with the ability to reach, engage and connect with their customers viewing content on any device or screen.
Responsible for managing the operation for small advertisers to have the
opportunity to reach customers in their retail trading areas. Develops
a strategic roll-out marketing initiatives including internal and
external client communications and events.
- Oversees the hiring, training, evaluating and assisting of a motivated
staff to carry out marketing functions.
- Develops relationships with networks to expand online media and
network promotions on the regional level.
- Writes presentations and proposals that meet clients' needs and budget
- Works with sales management in developing business pitches and sales
presentations that support the product value proposition.
- Provides monthly and quarterly marketing reports.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 7+ years related experience in media sales
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer