Lockbox- Payment Processor
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
Posted: January 19, 2017
Reference ID: 2050536615
Job Snap Shoot:
Call Tri-County Office: 513.771.3006
Our customer, a leader in the financial industry with locations from coast to coast, is searching for qualified candidates to work as a Lockbox Specialist. Some Positions are contract and others are Temp-to-Hire positions.
Today, we are looking for both part time and full time. This is a global Fortune 100 Company, and a foot in the door has the possibility to open additional opportunities. Many of our associates have enhanced their current skills, had their contracts extended, converted to full time employment, or been re-deployed after their assignment ends.
As a contractor at Adecco, you will have benefits available after one week of employment. These are highlighted in detail below.
Position: Lockbox Specialist
FULL TIME: 9:00pm to 6:00am
• Receive customer and banking center deposits from armored carriers and balance the deposits to the accompanying manifest. Input deposits into Compass to maintain control and accountability.
• Assign deposits to the processors. Process/balance the individual deposits using Compass and a desktop currency counter. Includes some data entry of checks and counting of coin by hand or with a coin sorter.
• Transfer Fed ready currency to the main vault teller and loose currency to the high-speed sorter following established procedures and controls. Prepare/send documentation to the Secret Service on counterfeit items. Prepare adjustments to customer accounts for errors in deposits. File and/or mail copies of deposit tickets and adjustments to customers.
• Consistently balance work processed. Take the initiative to find and correct outages and to enlist help as needed. Complete daily proof and Statement of Condition for work processed.
• Consistently meet or exceed productivity and quality standards.
• Maintain a position of trust and responsibility by keeping all customer business confidential.
• Comply with vault procedures and controls at all times.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Able to fully commit to the work schedule
• High School Diploma or equivalent required.
• Experience handling large amounts of currency and coin preferred.
• Demonstrated data entry and PC skills. Work involves extensive cash handling, which requires ability to perform basic math functions and to balance to expected totals.
• Work requires the ability to read and write well enough to communicate in both oral and written form.
• Must be able to work in a team environment with the ability to interact well and in a positive manner with co-workers and management.
• High-risk area requires annual background and credit check.
• Must have ability to work in a fast paced environment without compromising quality.
• Need to have flexibility in scheduling.
• Must work until completion of daily vault functions.
• Must be able to stand or sit for prolonged periods of time
• Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
• PROVEN attention to detail in a production environment
• PROVEN ability to continuously learn and adapt
• PROVEN solid attendance record
• Ability to communicate effectively
• Ability to learn and follow new procedures quickly
• Perform other support operations functions as required
• Comprehend and translate verbal, written and on-line instructions into action
• Follow internal operational controls and bank standards
• Successful contractors will have prior experience working in a fast-paced, detail oriented, high volume production environment.
• Must be able to follow detailed instructions and process high volume, error free processing on a consistent basis
How to Apply:
Click on the Apply Now to be considered for this position or any other related opportunity with Adecco.
Highlights of Working with Adecco:
Why Adecco? Because Adecco provides one of the most COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
-401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
-Pay Options/Direct Deposit - we make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
-Service Bonus - rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment
-Paid Holidays - selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirement
Adecco is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.