Adecco, a division of the world leader in the recruitment of office and finance professionals is currently recruiting for a Lockbox Specialist in College Park, GA. This opportunity is working with one of our premier clients.
Apply now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Position: Lockbox Specialist
Shifts: Sat-Sun 8AM to 6:30PM
Location: College Park, GA
6 months to 1+ years of banking, payment or account receivable processing experience.
Ability to lift 25 lbs.
Flexible to work additional hours with little notice.
Able to fully commit to the work schedule.
PROVEN customer focus in a PRODUCTION ENVIRONMENT.
PROVEN attention to detail in a production environment.
PROVEN ability to continuously learn and adapt.
PROVEN solid attendance record.
Ability to communicate effectively.
Ability to learn and follow new procedures quickly.
Perform other support operations functions as required.
Comprehend and translate verbal, written and on-line instructions into action.
Follow internal operational controls and bank standards.
Must be flexible and willing to learn multiple functions.
Contractor will be working in Lockbox.
Successful contractors will have prior experience working in a fast-paced, detail oriented, high volume production environment
Must be able to follow detailed instructions and process high volume, error free processing on a consistent basis.
Be able work in different functions of production floor such as Re-association, Mailroom and Encoding & scanning be flexible to switch between different shifts if needed
No time off allowed for first 90 days
If Holiday falls on a day a candidate is scheduled to work they will be required to work that Holiday
Must answer the below questions:
1. What is your motivation for wanting a weekend position?
2. What do you understand the job hours to be?
3. What do you understand training hours to be?
4. This Job will require you to stand the entire shift that you are selected for are you able to stand for long periods of time?
5. What are your ideal working hours?
6. Do you have reliable transportation?
7. Are you currently working another job or enrolled in classes and if so what hours do you currently work or go to school?
8. What days do you need off in the next 3months (for doctors, vacation, court, etc)
9. Do you have any concerns that cause reservations about accepting this position if it is offered to you?
10. What other opportunities are you currently interviewing/applying for?
For additional questions about this position, please contact Angie Castillo by email at email@example.com.
Adecco offers a competitive benefit package.
The Adecco Group is a global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Group offers benefits includingHoliday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans and Service/Anniversary Bonus opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Important information: This position is being recruited for by Adecco's National Recruitment Center, not your local Adecco Branch Office. To be considered for this position, you must use the "apply now" button to submit your resume.