Overview You must be a Texas state licensed locksmith with two years verifiable experience.
Allied Universal, a leading facility services company and the largest security force in North America with over 150,000 employees, provides unparalleled security services and solutions. With headquarters in Santa Ana, Calif., and Conshohocken, Pa., Allied Universal combines people and technology to deliver evolving, tailored solutions that allow our clients to focus on their core business. An unrelenting focus on clients' success creates partnerships rooted in quality and value, and is supported by experience gained from being in business for over 50 years. Through our people and leading services, systems and solutions...Allied Universal is there for you. Job Description Job Description:
- Installs, repairs, and maintains records on a variety of locks and locking devices.
- Opens locks, makes keys, and changes lock combinations using hand tools and special equipment such as picks, files, grinders, saws, buffers, gauges, and drills.
- Disassembles locks such as padlocks, safe locks, and door locks, and repairs or replaces worn tumblers, springs, and other parts.
- May cut a variety of new or duplicate keys; changes key lock combinations for different key variations or to correlate with master key system.
- Maintains records of locks, keys, and combinations to safes, vaults, files, cabinets, vehicles, and other equipment.
Ideal candidates must understand the impact of their work on others and understand that erroneous work would have a negative impact.
Position requires considerable knowledge of the job - a complete acquaintance with and an understanding of the general aspects and technical phases of the job and their practical applications to problems and situations ordinarily encountered. Applicants are required to be a current Texas State Licensed Locksmith with two years experience . Qualifications:
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or experience required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical/Mental Working Environment:
- Minimum high school disploma or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of experience required
- Must qualify for and be able to certify with the Texas DPS as the company supervisor for Locksmith services
- Active Secret Clearance or meet the qualifications for a DoD Secret Clearance.
- Maintains industry certifications as needed
- Ability to take initiative, successfully handle and prioritize multiple competing assignments and effectively manage deadlines
- The positions requires excellent attendance and punctuality and must be able to work in an independent environtment
- Professional, articulate and able to use good independent judgment and discretion
- Ability to successfully interact at all levels of the organization, while functioning as a team player required
- Valid Texas DL and good driving record a must.
While performing the duties of the job, the employee is regulary required to use both hands, is frequently required to stand, sit, stoop, talk and hear (communicate verbally in person and via telephone), and be able to read computer screens, correspondence and report. May be rquired to climb stairs, ladders or ramps. Closing
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North America's leading security services provider. With over 140,000 employees, Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information: 866.825.5433 or www.AUS.com .
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans.
Texas license # B-15802 EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability
Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce
*CB-CE Requisition ID
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to serve, secure and care for the people and businesses in our communities.