Intel is strategically positioned to become the leading non-volatile memory solution supplier for the compute segment. Intel's Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group (NSG) is developing disruptive technologies that will lead to expanding markets and drive incremental growth for Intel.
The LOEM and Storage Innovators Market Development Manager is a commissionable sales position responsible for supporting the growth of Intel's Non-Volatile Memory Solutions business Local OEMs and Storage Innovators.
In this role, continual contact with both select field teams and key customers is critical. Key responsibilities include:
1. Integrate NSG into LOEM & Storage Innovators global strategy (BU alignment and scale thru RSG)
2. Identify, coordinate and drive NSG product adoption with next wave of Storage disruptors
3. LOEMs and Storage Innovators short and long term coverage models, HC and resources
4. Enable and coordinate necessary programs (pricing, rebate incentives, design reg, embedded resources, etc.)
5. Coordinate training, technical resources and BKMs internally and externally
The successful candidate will have sales management skills as well as a demonstrated ability to execute disciplined and effective work processes across teams. The role requires a track record of creating strong and collaborative value based business opportunities that drive growth for Intel through our Channel.
1. Strong knowledge of Storage, Memory, SSD, SAS/SATA, PCIe, HDD markets
2. 10 years of sales experience working directly with storage customers
3. Bachelor degree in relevant technical or business field
4. Self-starter, self-motivated, high level of initiative within a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
5. Analytical skills to understand business requirements and ability to drive solutions to complex business related needs
6. Strong influence/matrix management skills
7. Strong executive relationships and leadership skills
8. Result focused, ability to solve complex problems and resolve conflicts in a timely manner
Additional Profile Characteristics Preferred:
- Strong written and oral communication skills are required, including the ability to effectively present in front of large audiences
- Excellent time management and organizational skills are needed in order to prioritize tasks in a very interrupt driven environment
- Good relationship building skills are necessary, including the ability to build a rapport and communicate effectively with all levels of Intel and the customer
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.