Logistics Procurement Specialist will be responsible for managing all rates and routing guide maintenance in Oracle Transportation Management (OTM); processing, tracking and managing carrier contractual rate schedules. Carrier performance management with primary tender acceptance, on-time pick up and on-time delivery and handling of formal carrier performance improvement process. Analytical support to identify performance improvement or rate favorability opportunities. Monthly and annual bid implementation including rate schedules and rate, commitment and capacity updates to OTM. Support other Procurement functions such as carrier settlement research, market benchmark data collection, and fuel maintenance.
- Systems Management: Daily OTM rate, capacity and commitment maintenance to ensure timely and accurate tendering of shipments.
- Weekly fuel update, communication and tracking.
- Bid Implementation: Responsible for implementation of monthly and annual transportation bids including management of rate schedules and OTM system updates.
- Performance & Relationship Management: Manage carrier performance of primary tender acceptance and on-time pickup and delivery including formal performance improvement process.
- Prepare materials for and participate in quarterly carrier business reviews, providing feedback to drive performance improvements.
- Carrier Settlement Research: Research, reconciliation and system changes to support accurate carrier payments.
- Analytical Support: Monthly, quarterly and semi-annual rate and performance data collection for input into market benchmark tool (Chainalytics).
- Ad hoc rate and performance weekly review to identify areas of performance or rate improvement.
- Monthly review of awarded vs. actual volume to ensure carriers are receiving awards promised and reconcile where necessary.
5 Years Logistics and Analysis experience
2-5 years Transportation experience
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top