A Logistics Analyst job in Richardson,TX is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technology. You must have a minimum of three years experience in a logistics role. We are seeking a dynamic individual with experience in coordinating various types of orders. You will be responsible making sure supplies are shipped and received in a timely manner for this Fortune 100 Company. The salary range for this position is between $16.00 to $18.00 per hour.
The Logistics Analyst job responsibilities include:
- Liaison between business clients and procurement.
- Coordinate orders through internal software and tools.
- Develop methods and procedures for processing orders in Asia Pac, EMEA, US, and North American regions.
- Execute project components to achieve business objectives.
- Analyze and identify opportunities, craft solutions, and improve technical capabilities.
- Report production.
- Strong Microsoft Office experience (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Excellent data entry skills.
- Inventory management/shipping.
- Strong customer service.
- Time management.
- Organized and self motivated.
- Ability to do job without immediate supervision.
If you are interested in this Logistics Analyst job in Richardson, TX then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Dustin Jarvis at (469) 287-0619 or email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.