Come intern with Intel's CPLG (Customer Fulfillment, Planning and Logistics Group)! We are looking for a motivated summer intern for 2017!
Responsibilities may be quite diverse of a nonexempt technical nature. U.S. experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job. Job assignments are usually for the summer or for short periods during breaks from school.
The responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
• Responsible for the logistics spends management of Intel Business Units & Factories
• Understand freight spending drivers & leading in-depth analysis of the global Intel supply chain
• Identify process improvements based on thorough understanding of business processes and supply chain dependencies
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
• Possess a strong desire to learn global transportation industry
• Analytical skills
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
• Must be pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Finance, Business Administration, or other related field
• Must have the unrestricted right to work in the US without requiring sponsorship
• Minimum of 6 months experience with data analysis
• Minimum of 6 months experience with analytical tools (Excel, Access, etc)
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.