About the Opportunity
As a Logistics Center Rep (LCR) at Pitney Bowes, you thrive onproviding precise support to the company operations in order to meet ourmailing productivity standards. Build. Deploy. Bridge. Grow.
In this role, you'll join our Presort Services team in Omaha, NE.and will be responsible for the following: Responsibilities
- Answer incoming calls regarding transportation dispatch from drivers and management regarding situations that could result in delays in pickup or delivery of the mail on time.
- Communicate information to the appropriate departments to ensure the needed response is provided and service functions are occurring to verify satisfaction, on-time delivery and minimal delay.
- Provide internal and external customer communication and reporting
- Analyze emergency situations and determine the appropriate response based on documented procedures and implement.
- Ensure accurate documentation of accidents, injuries and equipment breakdowns.
- Communicate weather delays, road closures and other emergency situations to pre-established contact list based on documented severity levels.
- Documents inbound customer concerns and complaints in a professional manner and tracks company responses and resolutions as they are achieved.
- Functions as the initial contact for communication with regulatory agencies and the general public.
- 2-5 years of experience working in one or more of the following: Operations/Transportation/Fleet Service or Customer Service department.
- Strong PC skills including MS Office, Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to understand and manage business needs and requirements, clearly communicate under stressful conditions and work proactively to solve problems.
- Excellent customer service and organization skills and the ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs., walk, stand, stoop, and bend 80% of the time with or without accommodation.
- Based on operational need you must be able to work a flexible schedule which may include weekends, holidays, a different shift and/or ON-CALL with or without advance notice.
Our Presort Services team is a national outsource provider of mailpresort services for first-class and standard-class mail in the U.S. and aworkshare partner of the United States Postal Service (USPS). Our PresortServices network provides mailers with end-to-end solutions from pick up attheir location to delivery into the postal system. Through our network of 36+U.S. locations, and with our fully customized proprietary technology, weprocess approximately 15 billion pieces of mail annually and are able toexpedite delivery and optimize postage savings for our clients.
PitneyBowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer thatvalues diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
W/M/Veterans/Individuals withDisabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
Allinterested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities whocannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternateapplication options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.