Posted: December 13, 2016
Reference ID: 894538665
Adecco Staffing in Irvine is assisting a local client in identifying qualified candidates for a Logistics position in Irvine.
This is a temporary role for 2 - 3 months
New Grad ok
• Coordinates Booking/Shipping Authorizations with Freight Forwarders, Import Countries and Subsidiary Offices.
• Creates and issues the Import Documentation for all Import Inbound activity into Brazil, Canada, Mexico and other Latin American countries.
• Ensures timely ASN's are processed in SAP & make necessary corrections if needed.
• Oversight for Import Compliance and trouble shoot any Import delays as it relates to Customs.
• Coordinates and provides oversight of Sample Shipments to ensure timely delivery.
• Familiar with Foreign Trade Zone Operations
• Other duties as required and assigned
If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Pay for this position is D.O.E $16 p/hr. This is a temporary assignment.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this position with Adecco.