This position performs various administrative functions in a transportation service center including responding to issues and concerns from field Sales Agents as well as clients to include but not limited to involving invoicing, accounts receivables and claims. The logistics coordinator is a knowledgeable front line representative to external and internal customers of 1 Priority Services and must constantly demonstrate our commitment to providing the highest level of service and value.
- Assist billing department insuring that invoices are mailed on a timely basis.
- Identify and communicate exceptions to appropriate parties.
- Coordinate the communications and paperwork required for the proper submission of freight claims to vendors.
- Interpret station issues and resolve or forward to appropriate party for resolution according to established guidelines.
- Assist manager in facilitating resolution of concerns regarding accounts receivables between sales agents, clients, and RRD.
- Act as a liaison in coordinating communication between sales agents and RRD corporate personnel.
- Build effective relationships with stations and external customers.
- Utilize existing exception management tools to identify and communicate exceptions
- Complete all required documentation in a timely manner.
- Must demonstrate professional behaviors at all times.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
A little about us:
Join a company changing the fast-moving world of communications, where people like, link, pin, post and share. At RR Donnelley, we do it all.