At 3M, we apply science in collaborative ways to improve lives daily. With $30 billion in sales, our 90,000 employees connect with customers all around the world.
3M has a long-standing reputation as a company committed to innovation. We provide the freedom to explore and encourage curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking, and take risks on new ideas.
Here, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter.Job Description:3M is seeking a Logistics Execution SAP IT Analyst for the Information Technology Team located in Maplewood, MN, USA. Job Summary:
The person hired for the position of Logistics Execution SAP IT Analyst
will work within the Logistics Execution (LEX) Information Technology team as part of 3M's Polaris (SAP) program. The position focuses on providing SAP based solutions in support of 3M's global Logistics Execution strategy including Logistics Execution (LE) and Warehouse Management (EWM). Primary Responsibilities
include but are not limited to the following:
- Design, create, configure, and document Logistics applications and functionality in support of Logistics Execution functions in 3M businesses and subsidiaries. This includes full lifecycle deliverables from Blueprinting to Deployment
- Participate in design workshops representing a process or sub-process for a region or Business Unit to define the overall architecture, process design and technical requirements
- Work with other Polaris functional teams to ensure components work together to meet the objectives and performance goals as defined in the functional, security, integration, performance, quality and operational requirements
- Review all deliverables throughout the project lifecycle to ensure completeness, consistency, quality and requirement traceability. Identify and resolve design issues, participate and provide critique for design reviews
- Create, execute, and document all unit, integration, and regression testing when applicable
- Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited institution
- Minimum of one (1) year of SAP experience (academic or work)
- Minimum of one (1) year experience within a logistics business process
- Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science or closely related discipline
- One to three years of employment experience
- Technical Aptitude and desire to absorb and apply technical information as required
- Good judgment, decision-making, and communication skills to objectively understand an issue and negotiate a resolution
- Self-motivated with a demonstrated ability to learn quickly and deliver results in a high pressure, high profile environment
- Proven ability to identify, focus, and own, high priority tasks to manage delivery to project timelines
- Willingness to travel, globally up to 25%, when required
: Maplewood, MNTravel:
May include up to 25% internationalRelocation Benefits:
Are not authorized for this position
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status)
Learn more about 3M's creative solutions to the world's problems at www.3M.com or on Twitter @3M or @3MNewsroom.
Please access the linked document by clicking here , select the country where you are applying for employment, and review. Before submitting your application you will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms.
Innovation is a way of life at 3M. We solve problems by applying creativity, team work and ingenuity to improve life for millions of people worldwide.