Accountemps San Mateo is excited to partner with a growing logistics firm in South San Francisco who is in need of a Staff Accountant on a contract basis.
STAFF ACCOUNTANT JOB DUTIES:
• Monthly AJEs for accruals, fixed assets and payroll
• Prepare monthly sales tax returns and commissions
• Reconcile bank accounts, credit card statements and expense reports
• Monthly reconciliation of all balance sheets and P&L accounts
• Maintain current policies and procedures
• Answer all inquiries from customers
• Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information
• Maintain financial security by following internal controls
• Prepare monthly management reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends
• Assist controller on ad hoc projects and custom reports
If you are interested and qualified for this position please send an updated copy of your resume in Word format along with 2-3 professional references to Ian.Taylor@accountemps.com.
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.