Requires knowledge and experience in own discipline; still acquiring higher-level knowledge and skills. Builds knowledge of the company, processes and customers. Solves a range of straightforward problems. Analyzes possible solutions using standard procedures. Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction. Key Responsibilities
- Review and understand internal metrics/KPIs and how daily tasks impact these metrics.
- Follow and adhere to established business processes. Align operational process with Outsourced Logistics Operations providers and internal organizations. Identify opportunities for process improvements which result in increased service level performance and/or minimize costs.
- Support compliance and control to Quality standards by adhering to documented work instructions and QMS operating procedures. Identify and participate in continuous improvement programs and initiatives.
- Execute to wide range of inventory responsibilities to include MRB, cycle count, and inventory reporting.
- Support research and data requirements for internal/external audit requests.
- Manage inbound and outbound performance with Outsourced Logistics Operations providers
- Prepares files for import/export documents such as customs declarations, (SLI) shippers letter of instruction, SED (shipper's export declaration), IC (import certificate), etc. required for the lawful completion of import/export activities. Assists in ensuring that commercial and sales invoices are accurate in accordance with physical shipment and customer's SLI, quantities, value of goods, country of origin, and other regulatory requirements. Administers the efficient and economical movement of goods in compliance with relevant local, country and international customs laws and processes.
- Demonstrates expanded conceptual knowledge in own discipline and broadens capabilities
- Understands key business drivers; uses this understanding to accomplish own work
- No supervisory responsibilities but provides informal guidance to new team members
- Solves problems in straightforward situations; analyzes possible solutions using technical experience and judgment and precedents
- Impacts quality of own work and the work of others on the team; works within guidelines and policies
- Explains complex information to others in straightforward situations
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1 - 2 Years of Experience
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.