Coordinates distribution activities between the Logistics Operations Teams and Customer Care team to ensure all cost and service expectations are met. Daily, front-line observation and interaction of all Operations Team members, including but not limited to; workload balance and execution, exception management completion, attendance documentation, time off request approvals, first escalation point when issues arise stemming from the operation.
Coordinate activities of the Logistics Team to meet customer’s distribution needs, ensuring on time delivery, quality service and cost control.
- Provide guidance to staff utilizing daily reports and directives issued from Supervisor
- Adhere to and enforce all established RRD policies and procedures
- Monitor workflow amongst team members ensuring workload balance exists
- Monitor and address both positive and negative performance providing training needs in partnership with Supervisor
- Monitor reports as required
- Maintain and monitor staff schedules; i.e. request for time off
- Monitor operations email groups, ensuring all request are answered in a timely manner
- Providing guidance in order to maintain lowest possible cost of transportation while maintaining highest level of service.
- Provide team with productivity reports, gathering feedback and ensuring team is improving
- Executing daily team huddles while ensuring a productive outcome
- Ensure inclusive environment where all team members are respected