Adecco is currently assisting a top local client in their search to fill a Logistics Project Coordinator job in the Mason Area. This is a long term temporary opportunity that has the potential to go permanent for someone who performs well and shows added value to the company in a short period of time. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications below!
Responsibilities for this Logistics Project Coordinator job include:
- Provide guidance, training, and project leadership in developing and implementing customs regulations
- Develop, implement, maintain a Global Compliance Program
- Establish project management plan for compliance program
- Prepare detailed project plan and schedule for manager to approve project
- Familiar with Free Trade Agreements, including NAFTA, utilizing import and export trade data for compliance software improvements
- 3+ years project management experience preferred
- Trade Compliance experience preferred
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Able to perform pivot tables, VLOOKUPs and formulas through Excel
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Attention to detail is required
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to establish effective professional business relationships at all levels of the organization
Shift: 1st Shift.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
Medical Coverage - Access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid. Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment
Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available for all employees
Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this position or any other customer service related opportunities with Adecco.
Adecco is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Apply Now if you are interested in this Logistics Project Coordinator job in the Mason Area. Grow your career with an opportunity with this top client and gain valuable experience!
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.