- Logistic/Transport program manager will lead transformation programs within NAM downstream distribution and transportation networks in order to enhance logistic network.
- Evaluate financial and lead time impact of the program in order to build financial business case, and segregate program in a list of comprehensive projects.
- Drive projects with support of other project managers.
- Drive program/project schedule and report on program implementation status and ensure efficient usage of PMO tools and standards in each project.
- Projects included in the program could be related to opening/closing facilities, transfer of activity across the network, implementation of new flows, lead time or cost optimization, These transformation projects require employee to be ready to suggest new ideas, think out of the box and implement innovative processes.
- This role will be in a regional team and having projects from central America to Canada. (Traveling to the locations impacted by the projects are expected)
- Project scopes will require this individual to work across BU’s within NAM logistics and coordinate with finance, planning, channel, IT as well as other GSC regions outs ide NAM logistics.
- 5 or more years of experience in supply chain including Warehousing, transportation, planning, logistic operations and/or transformation projects.
- Good communication skills and ability to work in team environments and lead teams
- This position requires a strong background in project leadership and managing cross functional teams.
- Analytical mind set including experience and proficiency with Access, Excel and MS project.
- Master Degree in Logistic, project management, Industrial Engineering or similar fields would be a plus.
- PMP certified and/or 6 sigma green belt are a plus
- Experience in transportation planning, TMS applications, knowledge of carrier rate structures and international cross-border requirements would be extremely beneficial for this role.
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY . Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.