Under general supervision of the Operations Manager or other supervisory/management-level position responsible for accurately locating new and existing items in the warehouse of the assigned Distribution Center.
- Responsible for arranging sections by velocity (hot fast and slow zones) in order to assist the associates filling orders (order fillers).
- Arranges the shelf space on the static and flow racks using minimum to maximum philosophy to best utilize the available area.
- Monitors stages and breaks down all bulk warehouse deals.
- Utilizes modern material handling equipment as needed.
- Creates and maintains tracking reports.
- Assists with physical inventory.
- Develops and implements new processes and procedures when necessary.
- Complies with all appropriate policies procedures safety rules and DEA regulations.
- Must be able to work overtime when necessary and participate in physical inventory.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
Requires some training in fields such as business administration accountancy sales marketing computer sciences or similar vocations generally obtained through completion of a two year Associate's Degree program technical vocational training or equivalent combination of experience and education. Normally requires one (1) to two (2) years directly related experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Strong product knowledge
- Good mathematical skill
- Strong organizational skills; attention to detail
- Ability to implement processes resulting in satisfactory audit practices
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word Excel and Slot Info
- Strong interpersonal skills sufficient to develop and maintain cooperative working relationships.
- Ability to use good judgment in order to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
A little about us:
Where knowledge, reach and partnership shape healthcare delivery.