Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is currently recruiting for a Logistics Specialist, to be located in Phenix City, AL.
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Group of Companies develops and markets consumer healthcare, baby care, and beauty/skin care products that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals and incorporate the latest innovations. The portfolio includes heritage brands JOHNSON'S® Baby, BAND-AID® Brand, LISTERINE®, leading skin care brands such as NEUTROGENA®, AVEENO®, CLEAN & CLEAR®, LUBRIDERM® and healthcare products such as NEOSPORIN®, CORTAID®, REMBRANDT® and REACH®.
The Logistics Specialist will:
• Plan inbound and outbound freight
• Coordinate the transportation of freight with warehouse personnel and various transportation companies
• Evaluate customer purchase orders and conduct load planning for each large order
• Assist in scheduling inbound freight with the receiving department.
• Track outbound freight and reporting the status of specified orders daily
• Other duties as assigned
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or a minimum of six (6) years of related work experience is required
• Advanced Microsoft Excel experience is required
• Microsoft Office Suite experience is required
• Experience and sound knowledge in Less Than Truckloads (LTL) and carrier freight business is required
• Experience with load planning for truckload shipments is preferred
• Experience with scheduling Less Than Truckloads (LTL) shipments to meet customer requirements is required
• Experience with scheduling inbound truckloads is preferred
• Experience with submitting requests for quotes from truckload and LTL carriers is preferred
• Knowledge of general reporting processes is required
• Knowledge of Warehouse Management Systems processes is required
• Familiarity with transit times and lead times required for shipment is required
• Must be able to work independently and in a team environment
This position is located in Phenix City, AL and requires a daily commute with the hours of 8AM – 5PM Monday through Friday and occasionally on Saturdays.
United States-Alabama-Phenix CityOrganization
Vogue International LLC (6232)Job Function