A leading global stock transfer agency is currently hiring in your local area of College Station. They currently have a need for 250+ Customer Care Associates to be "Proxy Voting Specialists" within the organization. These are long-term, full-time contract opportunities.
JOB DESCRIPTION: As a Proxy Voting Specialist, you will be making calls to shareholders and asking them to vote on board issues:
- Provide exceptional customer service and add to our high level of customer satisfaction
- Conduct OUTBOUND scripted calls to confer to solicit proxy votes from existing shareholders by telephone, in an effort to follow up from a mass mailing effort.
- Keep records of customer interactions and/or votes, recording details of interactions, or comments, as well as actions taken.
- 1 to 2 years of stable/consistent customer service work experience
- Ability to speak clearly and concisely over the phone
- Strong computer skills are a must
- Able to travel to College Station for work on a daily basis
- Must complete a 2 week training period with perfect attendance! (Training hours same as shift)
- Must be able to successfully complete a background check, fingerprint scan, and drug screen
PAY & SHIFT:
- Full-time: $13.00 hourly / Mon-Fri from 8am-5pm (OT offered as needed but not mandatory)
If you meet the position requirements above, please click on "Apply with Adecco or Indeed" on your upper right-hand side or contact me today to apply or refer a friend! You can reach me direct at 631-844-7006 or email@example.com. I look forward to hearing from you soon!
(Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled)
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.