Loss Drafts Specialist
Adecco, a division of the world leader in the recruitment of office and finance professionals is currently recruiting for a Contract, Loss Drafts Specialist job for our client located in Duluth, GA. See the job description below and apply immediately if interested!
Pay rate: $15.00 per hour
Shift: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Contract Length: 6 months
This position will be working in the check printing area and will need execellent Excel skills.
• Follows standard procedural guidelines for performing tasks.
• Responsible for performing loss draft and property damage requirements including processing checks, processing documents, ordering and reviewing inspections, working loss drafts queues, and evaluating exceptions.
• The specialist responds to written and verbal customer requests, inquiries, and complaints in a timely and professional manner.
• Provides assistance and back up as needed to meet client requirements and SLA's.
• Handles other duties/projects based on business needs.
MAJOR AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY
• Works under immediate supervision.
• Initially tasks are basic and routine, more experienced associates will perform tasks that are moderate in complexity and often non-routine.
• Initially works in a single client /functional environment due to limited knowledge and skill set. More experienced associates will work in a multi-client or multi-functional environment.
• Researches items received via faxes, reports, tasks/client referrals, correspondence, and refund/return checks.
• Makes appropriate telephone calls to resolve issue.
• Follows client's standard policies and procedures as a guide for accurately applying loss drafts processes and resolving customer inquires.
• At the direction of management, will handle some customer service calls and other temporary assignments. Such assignments may be made with short notice and last for an indefinite period of time.
• Responds to various client / customer loss draft requests.
• Works efficiently in client and company proprietary applications.
• Demonstrates solid technical knowledge and quality performance.
• Meets behavioral expectations: attendance, teamwork, and organizational contributions
At a minimum High School Diploma or equivalent degree.
Insurance or banking background strongly preferred.
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates interested in this position should apply IMMEDIATELY. DO NOT DELAY. Please click on the "Apply Now" button to fill out your application. If you have any questions, you can contact Laurie Czechowski by email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Important information: This position is being recruited for by Adecco's National Recruitment Center, not your local Adecco Branch Office. To be considered for this position, you must use the "apply now" button to submit your resume. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position listed above; however your resume must be received via the "apply now" button included within to be considered.
The Adecco Group is a global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Group offers benefits including Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans and Service/Anniversary Bonus opportunities. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled