LP Specialist utilized for heighten LP oversight in select group of stores|
- Develop a working relationship with field operations teams to achieve the desired shrink results and cultivate shrink awareness in stores in an assigned span of control.
- Drives loss prevention and shrink control programs to protect assets from loss due to internal/external theft and operational compliance issues.
- Communicates with field operations teams to provide feedback on overall progress of LP initiatives in span of control through district and regional meetings and conference calls.
- Completes audits to ensure overall operational compliance in assigned stores and provides follow up to the regional loss prevention managers when needed.
- Assists in the evaluation and development of the Market Investigator program for the region to include the following: recruiting, training, and development
- Support the regional loss prevention managers with internal investigations to include the following: research, evidence gathering, video review, interviews, and report completion.
- Assists regional loss prevention managers with facilitating meetings and training to all levels of field personnel as required due to market needs and priorities.
Attains budgeted results for shrink and P&L performance within assigned span of control.
A little about us: