This position directly assists in the safety and protection of CVS/pharmacy
assets within assigned stores, including customers, employees, merchandise, and
store property. This position is familiar with CVS/pharmacy policy, local
criminal law; covert surveillance principles, covert customer service methods
and digital video surveillance systems. This position communicates closely with
Store Management, District Sales Managers, Regional Loss Prevention Managers,
and Organized Retail Crime Field Managers. This position reports directly to a
Regional Loss Prevention Manager, and in support of Store Management and
District Sales Managers
* Monitors assigned stores for activity that threatens the
safety of employees and customers.
* Monitors assigned stores for activity that causes the loss of
* Monitors status of store digital surveillance systems and
reports when issues occur.
* Safely conducts no-force apprehensions of suspects when circumstances
fall within CVS/pharmacy Policy.
* Safely conducts recovery & inventory of
merchandise/property when circumstances do not allow for an apprehension.
* Writes and files reports of apprehension, significant events,
and weekly activities.
* Provides clear communication with all levels of management
within assigned stores to maintain clear knowledge
* Provides clear communication with local law enforcement and
prosecutors to better aid the arrest and prosecution
of suspects conducting criminal activities.
* Attends & testifies in court cases involving defendants
arrested for conducting criminal activities.
A little about us: