Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Loss Prevention & Merchandise Auditor job in Redlands. This is a temp to hire opportunity. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this Loss Prevention & Merchandise Auditor job include:
• Conduct physical audits in a warehouse environment to determine accuracy of outbound loads as well as producing and maintaining necessary paperwork as related to audit functions.
• The Loss Prevention Auditor will monitor inbound/outbound pedestrian traffic, bag checks and identification verification.
• Control inbound/outbound vehicle traffic and all documents related.
•Any other duties deemed necessary by the Loss Prevention Manager.
• 1-2 years of prior Inventory control experience with warehouse experience a plus.
• Detail oriented individual who is able to multi-task.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Possess basic math and computer skills.
• Must be available to work a flexible schedule to from 9:30 am to 6:00 pm.
• Pay Rate $13.00
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Loss Prevention & Merchandise Auditor job in Redlands or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.