Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Car Sales Lot Attendant
Enterprise Holdings is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in the U.S. with over 7,000 branch offices worldwide. The Car Sales Lot Attendant inspects and organizes our Car Sales and trade-in inventory, manages the lot and the supplies needed, cleans vehicles as needed, as well as professionally interacts with appropriate vendors and internal personnel during the reconditioning process. This position is of routine difficulty requiring the exercise of reasonable judgment and initiative.
The Lot Attendant is responsible for the care and maintenance of the vehicles and overall lot inventory. This includes but is not limited to the following job duties
- Lot/Parking coordinator
- Checking in new car sales inventory
- Vehicle damage inspections
- Dispatching, inventory monitoring, and organization of car sales inventory
- Using the CDM camera to add new inventory and photos to the internet
- Quality control of inventory throughout the reconditioning process
- Interaction with our vendors, Sales Consultants, and Drivers during the reconditioning process
- Responsible for protection of Company Assets
- Invoice data entry and record keeping
- Management of car sales reconditioning supplies
- Various duties related to lot/facility/employee standards and organization
- Drive various vehicles safely and efficiently while on and off the lot and while assisting with local vehicle deliveries and miscellaneous job related duties
- Notify manager of any potential unsafe equipment, conditions and vehicle problems
- Keep work area, tools, and equipment organized and in clean and working condition
- Clean vehicles interior and exterior and also clean vehicle windshields, windows, mats, etc.
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance
Physical Demands and Environmental Conditions:
- Limited to light physical effort is required including the handling of average-weight objects (up to 10 pounds).
- Generally requires a great deal of standing for long periods of time, walking and bending.
- Requires the ability to work outside in all weather conditions.
- Requires some flexibility in working hours.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have valid driver's license.
- Given the nature of our job requirements, a drug or alcohol related conviction on your driving record in the last 5 years will disqualify you from employment. A careless driving conviction in the last 3 years will also disqualify you from employment.
- Given the nature of our job requirements, more than 2 moving violation (i.e. speeding ticket, failure to stop) on your driving record in the last 3 years will disqualify you from employment.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Preferred but not required Computer literacy, familiarity with tablet functions, and some automotive background experience.
- This location is open weekdays from 9am-7pm and Saturdays from 10am-5pm Apart from religious observations, must be able to work up to 32 hours per week during business hours.
If you have any questions, please contact Kristin Bjork at firstname.lastname@example.org or 651-905-5012 directly. Thank you!
A little about us:
Integrity. Responsibility. Team spirit. At Enterprise, we were founded on the same values that defined your military career.