Overview: About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Description: Job Summary:
The door security in the lounge will follow alcohol procedures and regulations while helping with lounge service as needed Essential Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Properly stack items to prevent damage of items and to prevent overloading of coolers.
- Expedite orders asked for by guests or management.
- Clean spills and display adequate wet floor signage to prevent injuries.
- Assist in all customer needs and ensure guests' 100% satisfaction every time.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by Controller/Supervisor and Director of Operations.
High school diploma or equivalent is required.
Ability to perform basic arithmetic, basic reading, and writing skills required. KNOWLEDGE:
Carefully adhere to proper lifting techniques. Safety guidelines. EXPERIENCE:
1-2 years of experience preferred. SKILLS:
Able to work under pressure.
When needed, able to work unsupervised.
Good organizational skills.
Ability to make decisions quickly.
Ability to stand and work at a faced paced environment.
Can communicate information accurately.
Ability to lift and carry up to 75 pounds.
Ability to work nights/weekends/holidays when needed.
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.