This funky, creative and driven - but totally down to earth - digital and creative staffing agency (the TOP in the US, actually!) is looking for a stellar Director of Business Development to join our fast-growing Atlanta team! Our salespeople work at a fast pace with advertising agencies and mid-sized businesses. We specialize in placing creatives on assignments requiring design, front-end development, UX, online marketing, social media and mobile skills. Vitamin T has a global reach but a boutique feel, a spectacular reputation in the industry and - best of all - a culture that is second to none.
As a Director of Business Development, you will:
- Build and maintain a healthy pipeline of clients by following a sound sales process, developing relationships and cross-selling all our Creative segments
- Generate a high number of new & repeat orders by calling clients to ask for business and delivering fanatical customer service as we learn how we can help them
- Actively participate and network with professionals within the design community to stay on top of industry trends and share your knowledge
- Respond with remarkable speed and quality to incoming client requests while working hard to proactively find work for our talent on an ongoing basis
- Be an incredible team player who works hard to help our team, our talent, and our clients as we all get smarter and grow, grow, grow!
Sound like something you have the skills, experience & interest to be GREAT at? Then keep reading to learn what YOU need to bring with you to be considered:
The right person for this role will have:
- Professional experience working as part of a team, interacting directly with clients, preferably at a staffing agency or ad agency
- Great creative, digital and interactive knowledge
- Stellar client interaction and cold-calling skills
- The ability to pick up the phone on Day One and start "hunting"
- A solid online network
- Passion for advertising, interactive and design trends
More Cool Stuff About Aquent | Vitamin T:
- Work/life balance: we say it, we mean it
- Generous benefits package: medical, vision and dental benefits, generous 401(k), FSA, tuition reimbursement, paid sick/vacation time and more
- Vacation when you need it: unusually generous and flexible vacation offered (we believe in rewarding hard work as you achieve your goals)
- Free use of company's Hawaii beach house
- Individualistic approach: we encourage a personal touch to your work - we don't believe in a "one-size-fits-all" approach
- Industry reputation: as a division of Aquent, we're the world's largest creative staffing firm
Vitamin T/Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
A little about us:
Aquent helps leading companies achieve their goals by connecting them with talented marketing, creative and digital professionals on a contract basis.