- Capital plan execution and development.
- Focused Improvement Pillar Co-Lead for TPM
- Root cause/countermeasure Investigation
- 7-Step/Simple Root Cause Completion
- Production Efficiency Loss Investigation and Improvement
- Business Unit Member and lead for process improvement
- Process Improvement for training, people, equipment, changeovers, material, etc
- Process and equipment engineering support on all shifts as needed.
- Plant optimization projects: Six Sigma, CMP, Loss Analysis
- Ensure your vendors / contractors are complying with plant safety, security, and GMP requirements
- Support for new system development, installation, engineering, and start-up
- Support all innovation projects within Business Unit and Plant
- Tracking and reporting system performance
- Analyzing performance and system gaps and countermeasure implementation
- Maintain and update the PM program to support plant operations
- Support accident investigation as needed
- BOS inspections
- Drive safety accountability
- Management of capital safety projects from the plan
- Conduct safety training as required for employees
- Support Safety department with assigned responsibility
Quality Assurance Responsibilities:
Customer Service Responsibilities:
- Monthly set point audit
- Understand QA manual and the process requirements that must be met
- Technical support for process and packaging development and optimization.
- Liaison point of contact for quality assessment audits
- Provide support on consumer complaint investigation
- Provide technical support to operations quality teams for zero-loss optimization
- CMP target goal
- Management for innovation project costs
- Support assistance for controlling on-going repair costs
- Support and manage business unit maintenance budget
- Leads and supports loss reduction/yield opportunities
- Training and orientation for new employees in the facility.
- Provide weekend Maintenance supervisor coverage
- Contract accrual management
- Direct activities of department interns
- Understanding and enforcement of the supervisors playbook, contract, and resource guide
- Maintain a professional approach and appearance for your work activities
- The work teams you interact with should be treated with the same respect and communication level you would expect.
- Participate in hiring production employees for the plant
- Support, develop, and implement technical SOPs
- Support, develop, and implement training for area of responsibility
- Years: 5 years minimum manufacturing experience
- Degree: BS in Engineering and/or technical equivalent preferred
- Preferred: Union experience, ability to give/receive constructive feedback, strong leadership skills with the proven ability to set a vision, manage change, develop personnel and strategically plan for continuous improvement.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including early mornings, evenings and/or weekends
- Demonstrated planning and organization skills
- Demonstrated frontline supervisory skills
Eligible for Standard Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.