Exciting opportunity to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services!
We offer an excellent benefits package, competitive salary and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do great work with us, so we are excited to say we have an amazing tuition reimbursement program to help you further your career with our organization.
The HCA Physician Services Group (PSG) is the physician and practice management solution for the Hospital Corporation of America (HCA). We manage a collection of highly motivated healthcare professionals and innovative leaders who are committed to excellence in every aspect of their career.
To check out more about us please visit: http://hcahealthcare.com/about/
The Licensed Practical Nurse
is a key member of our Rheumatology/Oncology Practice and provides clinical and administrative expertise to ensure all patients receive high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a great addition to the team who feels patient care is as important as we do! DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Interview patients and take medical history, give injections, complete lab and x-ray requests, keep charts current, and screen calls within physician guidelines.
- Instructing patients on collection of any necessary samples and tests.
- Obtaining vital signs and escorting patients to rooms.
- Giving injections, administering prescribed medications as directed by physician and in accordance with nursing standards.
- Observing, recording, and reporting patient's condition and reaction to drugs and treatments to physicians.
- Ensuring that patient chart entries are made accurately and in a timely matter and forwarding charts as appropriate.
- Arranging referrals to a specialist and obtaining pre-authorizations when directed to by the provider.
- Prepares exam and treatment rooms with necessary instruments.
- Prepares and maintains supplies and equipment for treatments, including sterilization.
- Assists physicians in preparing for minor surgeries and physicals.
- Graduation from an Accredited School of Practical Nursing program is required.
- Minimum of two years experience as an LPN in a hospital or clinic setting is required.
- Strong preference for prior experience in a rheumatology/oncology setting.
We are actively interviewing! Apply now!
- Current state LPN license is required. Please note license information must be listed on the application to be considered.
- CPR certification preferred.