We are looking for an exceptional person to help us develop and maintain programming tools/environments for software development, debugging, performance measurement and analysis for our software tools and CAD environment.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Supporting a heterogeneous and parallel High Performance Computing environment including compute servers, filers, Linux OS, Network etc.
• Supporting activities around parallel programming (MPI, OpenMP, etc.).
• Development of Business Intelligence / Analytics around HPC environment.
• Managing day-to-day technical computing issues, and multi-task between completing priorities.
• Develop expertise with existing internal computing tools and environment.
• Participate in product development in all stages including planning, design, development, testing, implementation, and post deployment support.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
• Must possess a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related discipline.
• Minimum of 1 year experience with Linux System Administration.
• 6 months of experience with:
- C/C , scripting languages such as Python or Perl and SQL / DB design concepts.
- Linux OS, system level programming, HW/SW interactions, compilers.
- Standard software engineering practices for version control, configuration management, testing, root cause analysis, and quality assurance.
- System administration of Linux clusters and maintaining HPC environment.
- Installation of SW packages in Linux environment.
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.