LTE Firmware Engineer Job Description
Join Intel - and engineer the future of Wireless. Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth. So join us - and help us create the next generation of wireless technologies that will shape the future for decades to come. Intel invites you to collaborate with global teams to develop and specify the concepts of cellular wireless modem signal processing algorithms and architectures for various technologies 3G, LTE and upcoming 5G Description.
We are looking for bright Engineers to join our Cellular Modem Firmware Design & Development team. This job opening encompasses a wide range of activities:
- Implement & Debug Physical Layer Firmware and support them through the full product life cycle.
- Work closely with multi-functional HW, Firmware, System Engineering & -Verification Teams across the world.
- Contribute and work in highly qualified and highly motivated team working across multiple sites in the world
- Master's degree in Communication Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or other related field of study
- 3 years of experience in debugging LTE Physical layer issues with a Bachelor Degree OR 2 years of experience with a Masters Degree
- Good C/C programming, software Development, and debugging skills for embedded devices.
- Knowledge of 4G PHY and system level verification aspects including FT, IOT, GCF
Inside this Business Group
- Experience with debugging modem issues using JTAG
- Familiarity with network simulators
Communication & Devices Group: The wireless revolution at Intel! We are one team - passionate engineers and technologists from diverse industry backgrounds working together to realize a world of connected computing. We are bringing the best ideas from the brightest minds to deliver future mobile experiences into the market. We are on the journey towards making Intel a wireless leader with exciting products for the Internet of Things, 5G and an opportunity to change the world with your work. Posting Statement.
Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.