Intel Modem R&D Group is looking for a System Engineer with expertise in LTE PHY Signal Processing for a variety of exciting project areas. The Research and Development Projects deal with cutting edge technologies and products for different Intel current and future Modem Platforms.
In this Position your Responsibilities & Duties include:
- Design of Advanced Algorithms and Solutions targeting 3GPP LTE-A, for Cellular Modems Technologies.
- Assigned tasks involve advanced Receiver Design for MIMO OFDMA Systems with Theoretical Analysis, Performance Evaluation, Implementation, and Debugging of the advanced Algorithms in System-Level Simulation Tools for Concept Validation and support for Fixed Point Implementation for System on Chip (SoC), or in DSP for FW Implementation.
- Good verbal and written skills to support teamwork in project groups as well as ability to work independently.
- Ability to thrive in an innovative, dynamic, and modem product oriented work environment.
- Dedicated, result oriented professional with an attitude for getting the job done.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, multi-site team oriented environment.
- Willing to take challenges in a fast paced environment with ability to meet tough project schedules for successful delivery of our modem products in the worldwide mobile markets.
- Master's Degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering with 5 years' of experience or a PhD in EE/CS, with 3 years of Wireless Algorithm Design experience.
- 5 years of experience in LTE Standardization and Cellular Network System or Link -Level Simulation.
- 5 years of experience with Communication Systems, Digital Signal Processing, Detection and Estimation Theory, Information Theory and Error Correction Codes.
- 5 years of experience in Matlab and C Programming.
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.