LTE-5G Physical Layer Firmware Engineer Job Description
Intel is searching for an experienced, self-motivated software engineer to help work on the LTE/5G physical Layer Firmware Development for Intel modem technology. This role will also include w orking with system engineering to translate LTE/5G physical layer signal processing algorithms into target implementation.
Additional role activities include:
- Participate in all stages of software development from requirements analysis, high level design, source coding development, code review and maintenance under a tight release deadline.
- Create and perform module/component level verification and test case for feature delivery.
- Work with cross-functional teams globally to drive resolution of technical issues.
BS, MS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering.
- Proactive, strong self-learning ability.
- Team oriented and excellent communication skills
- Knowledge/experience in wireless communication system, especially LTE/5G physical layer algorithm, feature and procedure
- 3 years embedded programming experience in C/C , Matlab, and DSP-Assembler language.
- 3 years debug experience for embedded devices using trace and debugging tools Lauterback, JTAG preferred.
- 3 Experience with software development and configuration management tools Eclipse, Git, Gerrit.
#icdgInside this Business Group
The Mobile and Communications Group delivers the next generation of smartphones, tablets, feature phones, and connected devices with leading-edge technologies. MCG is chartered with providing optimal hardware, software, and connectivity ingredients for mobile devices and complete system solutions that deliver compelling user experiences and delight both consumers and business professionals. Posting Statement.
Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.