LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities, and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world's workforce in ways no other company can. We're much more than a digital resume - we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
We are looking for an LTS Job Wrapping Support Specialist to join our team in delivering an excellent experience for our enterprise customers. In this role, you will be the customer's main point of contact for LinkedIn job wrapping and integration support. You will be responsible for effectively resolving and escalating customer issues while also ensuring customers are utilizing our solutions and tools to meet their hiring objectives.
In addition to San Francisco, this position can also be located out of our LinkedIn office in Omaha. Responsibilities:
- Provide product & technical support to LinkedIn's Corporate Talent Solutions business clients using email and phone in a contact center environment.
- Work within a queue support model with specific targets on the number of customer contacts completed and customer satisfaction.
- Analyze and understand the client and their business, answering all inquiries surrounding job wrapping and job integration.
- Interpret, simplify, and communicate complicated technical information to non-technical end users in terms they are able to understand.
- Establish effective working relationships with managers and co-workers to ensure excellent information flow and feedback on process, policy, and product changes that will affect users.
- Document all communication with users and accounts accurately and in a timely manner via system tools. Ensure that issues are escalated appropriately to internal departments and management.
- A minimum of 1-2 years of experience in Customer Support/Contact Center environment
- Basic knowledge and ability to read HTML
- Basic knowledge of applicant tracking systems
- Basic understanding of SQL queries
- Previous experience working across multiple customer channels - email and phone
- Passion for helping customers with a empathic and positive approach to provide a world class customer experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills using a range of established communication channels
- Previous experience working in a target-driven organization
- Consistent and appropriate sense of urgency combined with proper discretion in resolving issues is critical in this role
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and be able to quickly adapt to change
- In-depth knowledge of social media with an emphasis in professional networking
- Direct experience working in internet companies
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and CRM tools
A little about us:
LinkedIn's vision is to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce. Our employee talent is our #1 operating priority.