LTS Support Specialist
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world's workforce in ways no other company can. We're much more than a digital resume - we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
We are looking for an LTS (LinkedIn Talent Solutions) Support Specialist to join our team in delivering an excellent experience for our enterprise customers. In this role, you will be the customer's main point of contact for LinkedIn product information and support. You will be responsible for effectively resolving and escalating customer issues while also ensuring customers are utilizing our solutions and tools to meet their hiring objectives. Responsibilities
- Provide support to LinkedIn Corporate Solutions' clients
- Work within a queue-support model with specific daily targets on the number of customer contacts completed
- Analyze and understand clients and their business, answering all product inquiries and questions
- Establish effective working relationships with managers and co-workers to ensure excellent information flow and feedback on process, policy and product changes that will affect users
- Document all communication with users and accounts accurately and in a timely manner via system tools
- Ensure that all issues are escalated appropriately to the correct internal departments and management
- 2+ years of experience in customer support or account management
- BA/BS degree in a related field
- Experience working in Internet companies
- Experience in technical and product support/troubleshooting
- Experience analyzing data, trends and client information to identify product or service growth opportunities
- Expert knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Excellent communication skills
A little about us:
LinkedIn's vision is to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce. Our employee talent is our #1 operating priority.