Location: New York, New York
Posted: February 08, 2017
Reference ID: 1616256266
Adecco is assisting a local luxury client recruiting for a Receptionist job in New York, NY. This is for a long-term opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. As a Receptionist, you will answer inquiries and provide information to the general public, customers, visitors, and other interested parties. The ideal candidate is excellent at multi-tasking, friendly, organized, and is comfortable working in a fast paced environment. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Receptionist job include:
- Operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen, or forward calls, providing information, taking messages, or scheduling appointments
- Greet office visitors entering establishment, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations
- Transmit information or documents to customers, using computer, mail, or fax machine
- Hear and resolve complaints from customers or the public
- Perform administrative support tasks, such as proofreading, transcribing handwritten information, or operating calculators or computers to work with pay records, invoices, balance sheets, or other documents
- File and maintain records
- Provide information about establishment, such as office location, employees within the organization, or services provided
- Collect, sort, distribute, or prepare mail, messages, or courier deliveries
- Process and prepare memos, correspondence, travel vouchers, or other documents
- Receive payment and record receipts for services
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- At least 1-3 years of experience of a customer service environment required
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Receptionist job in New York, NY or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled